2012年1月26日木曜日

Going on a diet



It’s been one week since I started going on a diet.

I have already tried some diet methods before but this time, I’ve chosen the one called ‘recording diet.’ It’s very simple and all I have to do is just write down my daily weight and body fat count.

To facilitate this, I’m using a free iPhone application “Simple Diet.” The photo above is the icon of the application. It’s quite nice to have the cute bear character as my companion all the way to my goal.

I think that this method is effective if you want to get rid of your bad eating habit caused by stress.

In my case, when I zero in on my senses, I’m aware that there is clear difference between real appetite and eating binge. Now, I’m trying not to eat unless I feel hungry so that I can avoid eating snacks and junk food.

I’ve just lost about 1.5kg in one week and I hope that my new habit doesn’t fizzle out soon.



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語ライティングへ
にほんブログ村

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿