2012年6月28日木曜日

Nicolai Bergmann cafe



The Aoyama area, where some of my clients’ offices are located, is a nice place to get around. New commercial establishments such as restaurants, cafes and pilot shops opened one after another. It’s not only fun but also useful to know the recent fashion trend.

However,I haven’t had very much time to visit them very often so far. It’s a shame! I think I should make the most of the advantage of working in this area and step outside a lot more often. I had made a list of must cafes in Aoyama and I invited a friend of mine for lunch.

Nicolai Bergmann café is on a back street in Omotesando. Nicolai Bergmann is a flower artist from Denmark. He established his own brand after working as a florist for 10 years in Japan. What makes him different from other flower artists is his fusion style mixed with European traditional design and Japanese essence. We can see the unique combination of colors and forms in his arrangement.

The café is located inside a flower shop. We ordered Denmark style open sandwiches dressed with salmon, cheese,fruits, nut and such. It was so nice to have lunch being surrounded by beautiful flowers. This place would surely be listed as one of my favorite places in Aoyama.





↓Thank you very much for your click.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語ライティングへ
にほんブログ村

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿