2012年7月16日月曜日

Work and Rest in Balance


I haven’t been feeling very well and have got distracted for nearly 2 months.  It’s not serious but I‘ve been a bit feverish.  How did this situation come about?

Two months ago, I had swollen gums due to my fever.  Maybe, some kind of germs, which became activated in my body, attacked some of my weak parts.    My dentist told me that it was an acute alveolar abscess and he gave me anti-biotic tablets.  Soon, I bounced back.  However, the dentist found another problem of my teeth and I had to have two of my old crowns exchanged with new ones.  Oh my God!  It cost me 200.000 yen!

A month ago, I was still feverish.  I decided to go see my family doctor who is an otolaryngologist.  He examined me and said something like this.  “Your throat looks perfect.  Besides, you are not coughing or sneezing.  You are totally healthy and you don’t need to worry about anything at all.”  I was puzzled.  I didn’t even know whether I should have been glad or sad about what he said.  Anyway, the treatment cost 1,200 yen and he didn’t give me any prescription.

A week ago, I had a fever again after I came back from my mother’s place.  I thought it was the right time to go see another doctor for second opinion.  I carefully singled out a physician in my neighborhood.  And my selection turned out to be right.  The doctor took quite a time to ask me about my physical conditions and the way I spend my daily life these days.  Consequently, the conversation with him made me aware of some changes that I made in my life style this past April. 

I have a lot of things on my plate because I took up something new this spring in addition to my regular work.  Maybe, they are becoming a little too much for me to handle and tiredness has accumulated little by little.  I think I should give up something but the problem is that I don’t know which one.

 ↓Thank you very much for your click.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語ライティングへ
にほんブログ村

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿