2011年7月9日土曜日

The way to Vientiane


One of the most exciting events this year will be a trip to Laos.
It will be my forth visit and this time, I’m going with one of my best friends.

Since she lived in Laos for two years when she worked as a volunteer on a health and hygiene program, she knows a lot about Laos.
In fact, she has made a wonderful plan for our trip.

My final destination is Vientiane but before reaching Laos, we are going to drop by Pakxe, the second largest city in the country.
I have no idea exactly what the city is like but I expect to see another aspect of Laos such as the influence of Khmer culture, handicraft products made of cotton and coffee farms as well.
Do you know that Lao coffee is proud of its high quality? When I think of it, I can easily remember its fine aroma.

I hope that the trip widens my knowledge and experience in Laos.
I can’t wait to see my old friends who are working in the handicraft industry and make new friends.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿