2011年9月1日木曜日

Fall Semester’s Resolutions


I think there is no such word as “Fall Semester’s Resolutions” but I really feel like deciding to do something and wanting to declare it.

Why so? The reason is that I’ve just realized that there is only 4 months left this year. Time flies!

Looking back what I have done by now, I definitely feel bad because I haven’t achieved any goals I set for myself.

In the first few months, I was an eager beaver and everything seemed to go smoothly up until the day when we had a horrendous earthquake. In other words, the disaster gave me a big impact even though I live in Tokyo. It required me some time to get myself back on a truck.

Now that I have regained a lot of energy, I’ve started doing something new, as well as what I planned initially. Writing in my English blog is one of them.

There are only 4 more months left but I can look at it another way, I still have 4 more months to spare before this year closes. I’ll try to catch up with my plans for this year.

“I’m off to a good re-start.” Let’s keep it that way!



にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ
にほんブログ村

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿