2012年5月3日木曜日

Pulse diagnosis


It may come as a surprise to you but our pulse tells us a lot about our mental and physical condition. In Ayurveda and Chinese traditional medicine, well-trained therapists analyze what the patients’ body is composed of and what current condition is like without using a stethoscope and x-ray. Pulse diagnosis is really amazing.

The other day, I experienced a pulse analysis session. The therapist put her fingers on my wrist and zeroed in on analyzing my pulses. After a little while, she said; “There are sugar, wheat and heated oil that are not well digested in your stomach and I think it will makes you get heart burn.“

I tried to remember what I ate and I hit on something. Yes! I had fried Japanese cookies coated with brown sugar in the morning.

She added; “You should avoid heated oil. It’s not good for you. And something sour such as orange and vinegar is not for you neither. Instead, you should have bitter fresh leaves and vegetables such as watercress, bitter chrysanthemum and bitter melon. They would help keep your condition good.

In addition to the food advice, she also explained to me my trend of thought, which is very helpful for me.

I easily get upset when I have stress. That’s might be the result of what I have eaten. There is a saying; you are what you ate. If that it was true, my mental condition and behaviors would change when I acquire a new eating habit. That would be super nice!

↓Thank you for your click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語ライティングへ
にほんブログ村

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿