2013年12月27日金曜日

Side effect of sweet fatty foods



The other day, my doctor showed me the result of my blood test.  I was taken aback when I saw it.  My cholesterol level was very high.  The doctor said that it would be better for me to take some medicine to reduce it. 

I looked back over the last few months and suddenly understood.  It was what I had eaten.  Recently, a bakery opened in my neighborhood.  It’s an authentic French style bakery and its croissants, baguettes and handmade confectionary are so good that I’m almost addicted to them.  Take my word for it, they are as good as ones from famous boulangeries or maybe even better, though it’s just a local bakery.

I asked the doctor to let me have a couple of weeks because taking some medicine isn’t my cup of tea.  I’ve decided to reduce the cholesterol level by myself.  Then, I checked some websites and found a very good ingredient that is effective for getting over hyperlipidaemia.  The ingredient is a water-soluble fiber that is contained in soy beans, seaweed, fish with a bluish back, plant oil, and what not. 

I had been eating water-soluble food day in, day out.  Two weeks later, I had a blood test again.  I did a double take when I saw the result.  OMG!  I succeeded in reducing my cholesterol by 48 points and as to my neutral fat, I lost 186 points.  Besides, I lost 2.2 kg in weight.  It’s too good to be true!

Now that I found how to control my cholesterol, I’m relaxing my guard a tad.  It’s a very dangerous attitude because we have a lot of fat, rich food during the New Year’s holidays.  The most important thing is that I should keep on having a good eating habits.  I hope my good blood test score is not just temporary. 

I'm joining a blog ranking.
↓ Thank you very much for your click. 
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語ライティングへ
にほんブログ村

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿